This life is full of surprises. It can give tears or smiles. The death of a loved ones or the birth of a child. The termination on job or promotions. The failing on an exam or passing it. Whatever life brings onto your life, what matters is on how you respond and get up in every knockdown.
What I have learned in every knockdown?
1. Stay true to your passion. If you are passionate on your job, just continuously move on that track.It seems like you don't have the success but fruits usually to be harvest after all the planting. Wait for the right seasons.
2. Giving up is not an option. There will be times that you will feel down and it's like everyone is against you. Just think about the electric light bulb inventor, Thomas Edison , he quote I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
3. Don't think short term but long term. Every decisions should be made for a better future not for a short term gain. This applies to stock market newbies, they used to buy stocks that they want for long term but when it goes down they sell or on the other way around when it goes up for 10% gains then they collect. Why not stick to your plans?
4. It's all about the journey not the destination. Knowing your destination will give your GPS an idea for the path going to it. The rocky road to your destination will delay to your arrival but it will strengthen your character.
5. It's not about winning or losing this game of life but playing the game with fun.
" LIFE IS A STORY MAKES YOURS A BESTSELLER".