5 Learnings in the stock market
1. Don't be greedy. I learned that if the stock hit my estimated Fair Value, I should sell it whether 30% or 70 % gains.
2. Patience. God answers our prayers in 3 ways Yes, No and Wait. In stock market, it's either downtrend or uptrend, gains or loss, buy or sell but there is one important word omitted "Wait", wait to have gains, wait to buy (it might not be the bottom yet), another term for wait is patience.
3. Don't follow the crowd. A stock that is too hype by Gurus in the forums will make you broke. Ex. FNI and Marc, many newbies bought those stocks at a high price, now they are IPIT.
4. A financial advisor that always quote stock market is risky will sell you mutual funds or any other investments that he or she can get commissions.
5. Gold prices went down as well as stocks related to this industry but why MLM companies that promoting gold as a product keep showing their dream car and paper money in Facebook . A simple reason, they are digging gold from their recruits.
Another important learning, you should enjoy the journey and have fun.
P.S. If you want a mentor join me on this link http://pamrichfriends.com/special-ghost-stocks-webinar/